The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon to start the online registration process for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical)Staff recruitment. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for the examination must check the official website.
According to the reports, the SSC MTS recruitment process likely to start after the Diwali festival. Therefore, candidates who wanted to apply for the exam should open the official website of SSC.
However, the last date to apply for the Multi Tasking Staff post is 3rd December. So, candidates are advised to apply for the exam before the last date because after the last date no candidate will allow applying for the examination.
Here’s how to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the recruitment link
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the official page
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Click on OK after submitting application fees
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future references