Staff Selection Commission has notified the job notification for its another recruitment drive for the post of Stenographer on September 20, 2019. To apply for the vacancies candidates will have to register themselves at ssc.nic.in.
As per the notification, SSC has released a job notification for Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C&D. The registration process for the post has begun on 20th September 2019. The vacancies are released for aspirants who have passed class 12th qualified from a recognized board.
The last date to apply for the vacancies through online mode is on or before 22nd October 2019.
Earlier, SSC Stenographer Grade C&D notification was expected to be released on 17 September 2019.
Here’s how to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link available on the homepage, “SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019”
3. Start filling the application form
4. Upload all required documents in the prescribed format
5. Click on submit
6. Download the completely filled application form
7. Take a printout for further purpose
To apply for the post candidates should qualify intermediate or class 12 pass from recognized university/institute.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 27 years.
SSC Stenographer 2019: Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written examination. The selection for the post will be done on the basis of total marks obtained in both exams.