The Staff Selection Commission has announced a big relief to the candidates who wanted to apply for the Selection Posts Phase-VI/2018 and thinking that they have missed the opportunity then a good news for you all that SSC has extended the last date. Yes, SSC has increased the last date to submit the application form for the post.
As per the notification, the last date to submit the application form for Selection Posts Phase-VI/2018 has been increased to 12th October. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the post get one more week to submit their application till 5 pm.
Here’s how to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for the specific post
3. Register yourself
4. Enter you generated login id and password
5. Submit your application
6. Pay the application fees
7. Click on Ok after completing the process
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references
The reason behind the date extension has notified by the SSC is that the aspirants were complaining that there were difficulties to submit the application form due to technical issue due to which Commission decided to take this decision.