The Staff Selection Commission has released a new job notification for the posts of SSC Junior Engineer on August 13. Candidates who were waiting for this recruitment drive can go through the official website to know the detailed information about the vacancies.
In the official notification, SSC mentioned, “Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. The posts are Group „B‟(Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 5400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
The application process for these posts will begin from August 13, 2019, and the last date to apply for the vacancy is September 12, 2019. According to the dates released by SSC, candidates should apply for the posts and also submit the application fee on time.
With this recruitment drive, candidates who will qualify the exam will be selected in the following departments:
1. Central Water Commission
2. Central Public Works
3. Military Engineer Services (MES)
4. Farakka Barrage Project
5. Border Road Organization (BRO)
6. Central Water and Power Research Station
7. Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)
8. National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)
Candidates who will be selected for the posts will get the salary under 7th Pay Commission.
Earlier, SSC was supposed to release this recruitment drive on August 1, 2019, but, it was delayed.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Submission of online applications: 13.08.2019 to 12.09.2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 12.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 14.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 14.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 16.09.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): To be notified later
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
Note: To know the detailed information about vacancy, click here.