The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) likely to release huge vacancies for the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical) in the upcoming weeks.
Therefore, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website of SSC to check the notification for the post.
As per the notification, the notification for over 10,000 vacancies likely to be released on 22nd April 2019. As soon as the vacancies will be released by the SSC, then candidates will have to submit their application form through the prescribed format till 22nd May 2019.
Check out the exam date for MTS exam:
Reportedly, the commission will be going to conduct the SSC MTS 2019 recruitment exam from 2nd August to 6th September.
Also, the SSC MTS 2019 paper II will be held on 17th November 2019.
SSC would likely to release over 10,000 vacancies for MTS post on the official website.
Educational qualification required:
Candidates who are applying for the position must have qualified the class 10th from a recognised board.
However, to know more about the criteria, candidates will have to wait for the official notification.
To apply for the post, the minimum age limit is 25 years.
Important dates to remember:
- Official notification: April 22
- Last date to apply: May 22
- Admit card: 10 days before exam
Here’s how to apply for SSC MTS 2019:
1. Open the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the SSC MTS 2019 application form
3. New users will have to register for the exam
4. Submit your details asked on the e-application form
5. Upload your documents and pay the application fee
6. Submit your completed form
7. Download and take a printout for further use
- General and OBC: Rs 100
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen: No fee
To know more about vacancies, candidates will have to wait for the detailed official notification that will be released in April 2019.