The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be going to close its recruitment drive for the positions of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment. Candidates who are left to apply for the huge vacancies can submit their application form before 5:00 pm.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form at ssc.nic.in.
- For unreserved category: Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee.
- For reserved category (viz. Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) exempted to pay an application fee.
Candidates can submit the application fee via both modes online and offline through bank draft or challan.
Total number of vacancies:
As per the expectations, there are over 10,000 vacancies released by SSC. While as per the official notification, vacancies will be notified to aspirants time-to-time.
Educational Qualification Required:
Applicant must have passed matriculation examination from recognized board/institute.
The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years. Age relaxation will be given as per government norms.
Here’s how to apply for SSC MTS 2019:
1. Open the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the SSC MTS 2019 application form
3. New users will have to register for the exam
4. Submit your details asked on the e-application form
5. Upload your documents and pay the application fee
6. Submit your completed form
7. Download and take a printout for further use