The Staff Selection Commission has invited application forms for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the official notification available on the website.
Meanwhile, the number of vacancies has not been notified on the website of SSC.
As per the notification, “Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.”
SSC has released the official notification for the MTS posts on 22nd April and started the online application process for the same. However, the last date to apply for the vacancy is 29th May 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for the vacancy before the application gets closed.
Candidates who will be selected for the positions will get selected in the various Ministries, departments or offices of the Government of India, in different states or union territories.
Selected candidates will get a salary between Rs 5,200-20,200, with additional grade pay of Rs 1,800 (as per 7th CPC).
Applicants should have passed Matriculation exam or equivalent from a recognized board.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the vacancy is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years.
Check out the age relaxation category-wise:
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
- Ex-servicemen with at least five years of service: 5 years
Check out important dates to remember:
- Application process begins: 22nd April 2019
- Last date to apply for SSC MTS jobs: 29th May 2019
- Last date to submit online application fee: 31st May 2019
- Last date of payment through challan: 6th June 2019
- Computer Based Exam date: 2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019
- Descriptive paper date: 17th November 2019
Note: To read more details about vacancy, click here.