Staff Selection Commission has started the online application process for the posts of SSC Junior Engineer on its official website today. Therefore, all the interested candidates can submit their application form from today onwards.
As per the notification, the link for the registration of SSC Junior Engineer has begun. All the interested and eligible aspirants can go through the official notification before applying for the vacancy.
In the detailed notification of SSC, all the information about the posts, exam date, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, salary structure and other.
Aspirants can submit their application form from today i.e. 1st February 2019.
To submit the application form, SSC aspirants will have to visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
Here’s how to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows to apply for SSC JE
3. New candidates can register themselves to generate the login id and password
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload your documents including photo, signature
6. Submit your application fee via online mode
7. Click on Ok after a final preview
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for further use
Check out the vacancy details released by SSC:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Application Fees for SSC JE 2019 Exam
- For General and OBC, the application fee is of Rs 100/-
- For Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen, ther is no fee.
However, the application fee can be paid via Online or Offline/SBI Challan Mode