Candidates who are going to apply for the SSC GD Constable posts then here is a bad news for you that online registration for SSC GD Constable recruitment 2018 has been temporarily stopped.
Therefore, candidates have to wait for more to do the online registration.
According to the official notification, ‘due to heavy load of online application, the new website of the Commission has become very slow and candidates are unable to submit their online application form.’ The notification also notified that ‘it has been decided to temporarily withhold receiving online applications for the said examination w.e.f. 28-07-2018 (8 pm) for a period of 20 days.’
While candidates who have already registered on the new website, their details are secure with the Commission. Therefore, candidates will not need to register again, said officials.
The online application registration process will be started on 17th August at 10 am and all the interested candidates can submit their online application form till 17th September 2018, said official.
As the process starts, candidates can apply for the SSC GD Constable exam.
Here’s how to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the post ‘SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018’
3. Submit your details asked on the official page
4. Enter all your details like name, address, e-mail, mobile number, category and educational qualification
5. Submit your documents and application fees
6. Click OK to submit your form
7. Download your form and also, take print out for future references