The Staff Selection Commission, SSC has uploaded the admit card for Combined Higher Secondary Level, CHSL 10+2 paper 2 exam or Tier 2 on its official website. Candidates who have qualified the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam and eligible to appear for the Tier 2 exam can download from ssc.cr.org.
SSC has released zone-wise admit card available on the official website.
Here’s how to download your SSC CHSL tier II admit card 2018:
1. Open the regional website of SSC at ssc-cr.org
2. Click on the link which says, "Download admit card for combined higher secondary level (10+2) paper-II exam. 2018"
3. Enter your details asked on the page like dob and password
4. Click on OK to submit your details
5. Your admit card will appear on the official page
6. Download your SSC CHSL tier II admit card
7. Take a printout for future references
After downloading the admit card candidates are advised to check their details mention on the hall tickets like candidate's name, roll number, exam date & venue, other details.
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date:
As per the official notification, "The SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier 2 examination will be conducted on September 29, 2019."
Important dates to remember
- Last date for receipt of application: April 5 (up to 5 pm)
- Last date for making online fee payment: April 7 (5 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): April 9 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 1 to July 26
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): September 29