The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a new notification for SSC CGL Tier-II exam admit card. SSC has already been withdrawn the admit card for SSC CGL Tier-II exam.
As per the notification, the SSC CGL Tier-II exam will be held from September 11 to September 14, 2019. SSC in its new notification stated that the CGL Tier II exam revised admit card will be released 3 days prior to the exam.
According to the latest notification, “the earlier status, which was uploaded on our website on 30/08/2019 has been changed due to certain unavoidable technical/administrative reasons. Please check your revised status here by clicking on tab below. You will able to download your admit card 3 days prior to your date of examination.”
Here’s how to download SSC CGL Tier-II 2018 Admit Card:
1. Visit the official website of SSC (Central region): ssc-cr.org
2. Click on the link which shows, ‘Status/ Download admit card for Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II)
3. Enter your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your SSC CGL Tier II admit card will appear on the page
6. Download your admit card
7. Take a printout for further use
SSC is expected to release the admit card for CGL Tier II on its regional website on September 8, 2019.
SSC CGL Tier II exam 2018-19:
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier II Paper I, Paper II and Paper IV (General Studies (Finance and Accounts): 15,162
- Candidates qualified in Tier I for appearing in Tier II (Paper I and Paper II): 1, 50,396
- Candidates qualified in Tier I for appearing in Tier II [Paper I, Paper II and Paper III (Statistics): 8,578
Note: To know more official updates about SSC CGL exam, visit the official website at http://ssc-cr.org