The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared tier II exam 2018 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their score at ssc.nic.in.
The SSC CGL Tier 2 examination was held from September 11 to September 14, 2019, at various test centers across the country.
According to the reports, a total of 15,162 candidates qualified for the first stage exam and qualified for the Tier-II (Paper I, Paper-II and Paper II and Paper IV General Studies, Finance and Accounts while 1, 50,396 candidates qualified for Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II). A total of 8578 candidates have qualified for Tier 2 [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Statistics)].
Here’s how to check SSC CGL Tier 2 2019:
1. Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which says, ‘SSC CGL Tier 2 result 2018’
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Your result will appear on the page
5. Download your SSC CGL tier 2 result
6. Take a printout for further purpose
SSC CGL Tier-II Result 2018:Examination scheme
- Tier I: Computer based examination
- Tier II: Computer based examination
- Tier III: Pen and paper mode (descriptive paper)
- Tier IV: Computer proficiency test/ data entry skill test (wherever applicable)/ document verification.