After announcing the result of SSC CGL Tier I exam result 2018, the Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for the SSC CGL Tier-II exam. Therefore, candidates who have qualified the first stage exam are eligible to download the Tier II exam admit card.
To download the admit card candidates will have to visit the official website www.ssc-cr.org.
As per the schedule, the SSC CGL Tier-II exam is scheduled to be held from September 11 to September 14, 2019.
The Commission has activated the link for those candidates who have opted Uttar Pradesh and Bihar as an examination center for SSC CGL Tier-II exam.
Here’s how to download SSC CGL Tier-II 2018 Admit Card:
1. Visit the official website of SSC (Central region): ssc-cr.org
2. Click on the link which shows, ‘Status/ Download admit card for Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II)
3. Enter your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your SSC CGL Tier II admit card will appear on the page
6. Download your admit card
7. Take a printout for further use
SSC CGL Tier II exam 2018-19:
- Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier II Paper I, Paper II and Paper IV (General Studies (Finance and Accounts): 15,162
- Candidates qualified in Tier I for appearing in Tier II [Paper I, Paper II and Paper III (Statistics): 8,578
- Candidates qualified in Tier I for appearing in Tier II (Paper I and Paper II): 1, 50,396
Note: To know more details about the exam candidates should click on the link.