The Staff Selection Commission has released the exam notification for SSC CGL tier 1 exam which will be held on 25th July 2018. Therefore, candidates time is very short for doing the preparation so, guys don’t waste your time unnecessarily and gird up your loins.
Today we are going to give you some plans and strategy which will help you in doing the preparation for your examination.
Check out some important tips which will help you and groom you for your upcoming government exam so that you can crack SSC CGL 2018. Have a look:
1. Test yourself every day because it will help you in finding your loopholes.
2. Prepare yourself according to every topic mentioned in the syllabus.
3. Try to solve previous years question papers because it will not only make you aware of the exam pattern but also increase your speed for solving the exam.
4. Time always matters while solving any question paper. So, don’t waste your time on the single question because it may affect your whole exam.
5. Make a timetable for doing the preparation. Because it will help you in preparing each and every topic timely.
6. Stay updated with the current happenings like reading newspaper, watch the news channel. Because it is necessary to keep your eyes on the current affairs. As every government exam consisted the general awareness section in which question regarding general knowledge will be asked.
7. Revise everything that you read or write for your SSC CGL tier 1 examination. Because if you don’t revise topics you won’t be able to understand and also remind the things what you read.