The Symbiosis International Deemed University is expected to release the results for the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) 2020 today on its official website, snaptest.org. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their scorecard on January 22.
However, candidates who will be shortlisted in the exam will have to participate in the further admission process- group exercise, writing ability test, and personal interaction.
The cut-off of shortlisted candidates will be calculated separately for each programme. On the basis of candidates overall SNAP percentile, he or she may get shortlisted for more than one programme offered by Symbiosis.
In such a case, the shortlisted candidates are expected to participate in the GE-PIWAT for each programme separately, the official notice said.
SNAP Exam 2020:
SNAP 2020 test was held on 6th and 9th January 2021. The exam was a center-based online test. To check the result candidates need to visit the official website at snaptest.org.
Here’s how to check SNAP Exam Result 2020:
- Visit the official website of SNAP at snaptest.org.
- Click on SNAP test result link
- A new page will appear
- Submit your credentials asked on the page
- Your SNAP scorecard will appear on the page
- Download your result
- If required, then take a printout for further purpose
SNAP test scorecard will contain the details about the candidates and also his/her performance in the MBA entrance exam.
Candidates are advised to cross-check the details given on the scorecard carefully. He or she can check the following details mentioned on their respective scorecards:
- Name, Roll number, date of exam
- Availability of Photograph & signature
- SNAP 2020 sectional score
- Overall Scaled score for SNAP 2020
- SNAP 2020 percentile score – sectional & overall
SNAP is an objective test that allows students to appear for a maximum of two tests. The highest score out of the two will be considered for the final percentile calculation. However, there is also a negative marking for each wrong answer.