If you wanted to join the Shipping Corporation of India Mumbai then, you have a golden opportunity as there is a job opening in SCI. The Shipping Corporation of India has invited an application form to fill the various vacancies released by SCI.
According to the official website, the SCI has released recruitment to fill 50 posts on direct contract recruitment. Therefore, candidates who are interested can go for a walk-in interview which will be on 30th August 2018.
Check out the post details:
• Machinist Mechanical (MM)
• Trainee Machinist Mechanical
• Deck Fitter (POM)
• Trainee Deck Fitter
For more details about the posts, candidates can go to the official website of SCI at www.shipindia.com.
Check out the Walk-in-Interview for SCI:
All the interested candidates can go for the walk-in interview on 30th August at 10:30 am.
If you are interested for the vacancies then follow the given below steps to apply for the posts released by SCI:
1. Open the official website of SCI at www.shipindia.com
2. Click on the career section and click on 'Fleet Personnel'
3. Click on the link which shows that ‘Walk-in-Interview on 30.08.2018 (Thursday) at 10:30 am for recruitment of Machinist Mechanical (MM), Trainee Machinist Mechanical, Deck Fitter (POM) and Trainee Deck Fitter on DIRECT CONTRACT employment'.
4. Click on the link
5. Submit your details to appear for the interview
6. Download all the information
7. Take a printout for future references
Training fees for the post:
The applicant who wishes to attend the interview needs to pay Rs 1000 as training fee.