State Bank of India (SBI) has invited application for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer SCO and Deputy General Manager on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at sbi.co.in.
As per the notification, SBI released a total of 77 vacancies for SCO and DGM posts.
Check SBI vacancy details:
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) – 1 Post
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) – 11 Posts
- Credit Analyst – 50 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) – 4 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst – 10 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) – 1 Post
Candidates who want to apply for the vacancies released by SBI should submit their form in the prescribed format on or before August 12, 2019.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last date to apply for SBI SCO, DGM vacancy: 12 Aug 2019
Educational Qualification Required for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- For Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) – He/She should be graduated in any Discipline and Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent.
- For Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) – Applicants should hold the degree of MBA (Finance) or equivalent / Chartered Accountant.
- For SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist, Structuring, – BE/B.Tech and MBA (Finance)/CA/CFA Credit Analyst – CA/MBA/PGDM from a recognized university can apply for the post.
Note: To know more vacancy details, candidates can visit the official website to read the official notification.
Age Limit Required:
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning, Asset Liability Management)- 45 years
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist, Structuring), SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst – 35 years