The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a job opportunity for 19 Specialist Cadre Officer for its several departments. Interested aspirants can submit their application form before the deadline.
As per the notification, SBI will be going to recruit for various positions like Specialist Officers.
Check out department-wise vacancies:
General Manager in Strategy, Architecture & Planning (1)-Chief Manager in Infrastructure Architect and Application Architect (1 each), Chief Manager in Business Architect (2), Manager in Security Architect (1), Manager in Technology Architect and Application Architect (2 each), Deputy General Manager in Asset Liability Management and Enterprise & Technology Architecture (1 each)- Assistant General Manager in Enterprise & Technology Architecture (1), Senior Consultant Analyst (1), Data Translator (2), Data Architect (2), Data Trainer (1).
Candidates who are interested to apply for the vacancy can visit the official website of SBI at https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html.
Know how to apply SBI Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
2. Click on the link ‘RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS’
3. Register yourself for the posts
4. Upload your documents and photo & signature
5. Make online fee payment
6. Preview your application form before final submission
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for further reference
- For SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will have to submit fee of Rs 125.
- For General/EWS/OBC: Candidates will have to pay Rs 750 as an application fee.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 2nd June. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their application form before the application process gets over.
Note: To know more vacancy details, click here.