India’s one the largest public sector bank State Bank of India or SBI has invited application for the multiple Specialist Officer posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the post need to visit the official site of SBI-- sbi.co.in.
A total of 579 vacancies for Relationship Manager & Other Posts has been released. The last date to apply for Specialist Officers post is June 12, 2019.
SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Vacancy Details
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): 01 Post
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst): 01 Post
- Relationship Manager: 486 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 20 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive: 66 Posts
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone): 01 Post
- Central Operation Team Support: 03 Posts
- Risk & Compliance Officer: 01 Post
SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification & Age Limit
SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Selection Process
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vestany right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
- SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Important Dates
Opening date of Application: May 23, 2019
Closing date of Application: June 12, 2019
Candidates who want to apply for the post will have to pay Rs 750/- as application fee for General/OBC/EWS category, Rs 125/- for SC/ST/PWD category applicants.