The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the preliminary result of Probationary Officer. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their results can check now.
Here’s how to check your SBI PO Prelims Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the link which shows ‘SBI PO prelims result 2018’.
3. Enter your details asked on the page like roll no and password.
4. Click on OK to check your result
5. Your result will appear on the official website
6. Check your results
5. Download and take a printout of your result for future references.
SBI had conducted the PO preliminary examination on 1st July, 7th July and 8th July. Now, the result for the same has been announced by SBI on the official website. The SBI conducted the Probationary Officer examination to fill over 2,000 posts across the SBI branches in the country.
The Probationary exam was conducted of 100 marks with a duration of 60 minutes.
Candidates who have qualified the SBI preliminary examination now eligible for the SBI PO Mains examination which will be held in the next month i.e. 4th August 2018.
Those who wanted to become the SBI PO then, they have to qualify all the three stages of the examination i.e. Preliminary exam, Mains exam and the final interview/group discussion.