The State Bank of India is likely to release the result for the Probationary Officers (PO) Main Exam today i.e. 20th August on the official website. Therefore, all candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website because your results are expected to out today.
According to the reports, the State Bank of India will be going to release the results for SBI PO Mains examination on the official website today. So, candidates ready to check your results today.
Here’s how to check your SBI PO Mains Exam Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
2. Click on the career tab shown on the official page
3. Click on the result link of SBI PO Mains
4. Enter your details asked on the official page
5. Your result will appear on the official page of SBI
6. Check and download your result
7. Take a printout for future references
However, the SBI PO Mains examination was held on 4th August at the various examination centres across the nation.
Meanwhile, the online preliminary examination for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer post was held on 1st July, 7th July and 8th July 2018.
Candidates who wanted to get selected for the SBI PO post, they have to clear the mains examination and later, the selected candidates would have to appear for the group exercises and interview round also.
This year, the State Bank of India has released over 2,000 vacancies for the SBI PO.
Check out the important dates:
• Interview call letter: September 1
• Interview: September 24 to October 12
• Final result: November 1