State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Probationary Officer preliminary exam admit card on its official website on 19th May 2019 (Sunday).
Interested aspirants should download their hall tickets which are available on the official website of SBI.
As now admit cards have been released, therefore, the online preliminary examination dates have been released for the SBI PO exam.
As per the official notification, the SBI PO online preliminary exam will begin on 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th June 2019.
Candidates who have to apply for SBI PO prelims exam can now download their admit cards from the official website.
Without admit cards no aspirants will be allowed to appear for the SBI PO online prelims exam.
To download the hall tickets, visit SBI’s website at sbi.co.in or ibpsonline.ibps.in.
Here's how to download SBI PO prelims admit card 2019:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
2. Click on the career tab shown on the official page
3. Click on the admit card link of SBI PO Interview
4. Enter your details asked on the official page
5. Your admit card will appear on the official page of SBI
6. Check and download your SBI admit card
7. Take a printout for future references
This year, SBI invited application form to fill a total of 2000 vacancies for the position of SBI PO on its official website.
Now, admit cards available for the online preliminary exam and India's largest public sector bank will conduct the exams from 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019.
Candidates who would clear the main exam, will be eligible to appear for the Main exam that will be held on 20th July 2019.