The State Bank Of India will be going to announce the results for candidates who had appeared for the Junior Associate examination this year. SBI will shortly to announce the SBI Clerk preliminary result today on the official website.
According to the reports, the SBI Clerk result 2018 is expected to announced today at the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in. Therefore, all the candidates who are waiting for their SBI Clerical grade results, they can check it today at around 10 pm or by tomorrow morning on the website. The State Bank of India likely to announce the result for the exam which was conducted on 23rd June, 24th June and 30th June 2018.
As the results will be uploaded by SBI on official website then only candidates can check their results.
Here’s how to check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the link which shows 'SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018'.
3. Enter your details to check your SBI prelims result.
4. Submit your details by clicking OK.
5. Your results for Junior Associates will appear on the page.
6. Download your result release by the Bank.
7. Don't forget to take a printout your SBI Clerk prelims result.
The SBI Clerk Mains exam will be held on 5th August (tentatively). Therefore, the result will be announced soon.
Reportedly, SBI Clerk Mains admit card will be available from 23rd July onward tentatively.
On 16th July night, SBI had released the State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) prelims result on the official website.