The State Bank of India has not announced the official date that when Junior Associate (JA) results will be announced. However, various speculations have been doing the round that the SBI Clerk prelims result will be announced on this date or on that date. But no official announcement has been made by the SBI officials.
Meanwhile, candidates who had appeared for the SBI Junior Associate preliminary examination and waiting for their results anxiously then there is no need to worry as your results likely to be out soon.
As per the reports, the SBI Clerk prelims result will be announced the day after tomorrow i.e. 16th July 2018. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website to check their results.
Here's how candidates can check their SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the link which shows 'SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018'.
3. Enter your details to check your SBI prelims result.
4. Submit your details by clicking OK.
5. Your results for Junior Associates will appear on the page.
6. Download your result release by the Bank.
7. Don't forget to take a printout your SBI Clerk prelims result.
The State Bank Of India has conducted the Clerical cadre exam or Junior Associate post preliminary examination on 23rd June, 24th June and 30th June 2018. The exam was conducted to fill 8301 posts in the branches of SBI across the country. Candidates who get selected in the SBI prelims examination will only be selected for the SBI Mains examination.
As no dates have been announced by SBI, therefore, candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website of SBI i.e. at sbi.co.in.