SBI aspirants are becoming more impatient as their State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk preliminary exam result 2018 has not announced yet. As the examination for SBI Junior Associates-Customer Support and Sales (clerical cadre) posts was held in the month of June and almost one month has been passed but there is no official announcement have been made. Because of the delay in the exam result, the searching number for the SBI Clerk result on Google also get increased.
SBI had conducted the examination on three different dates i.e. 23rd, 24th and 30th June.
As per the reports, the State Bank of India likely to announce the Junior Associate prelims result on 22nd July. Reportedly, the Clerk mains examination admit card is expected to be released on 23rd July 2018. While the exam for the same will be conducted on 5th August 2018.
As soon as SBI released the result on the official website then only students can check their result.
Here’s how to check your SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the link which shows 'SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018'.
3. Enter your details to check your SBI prelims result.
4. Submit your details by clicking OK.
5. Your results for Junior Associates will appear on the page.
6. Download your result release by the Bank.
7. Don't forget to take a printout your SBI Clerk prelims result.
Reportedly, for the main exam, the number of candidates will be approximately 10 times the vacancies. Also, there are no minimum qualifying marks to crack the preliminary examination SBI Clerk. Therefore, students are also having a concerned about the cut off marks of their SBI Junior Associate prelims examination 2018.
Meanwhile, State Bank Of India has already announced it's Probationary officers (PO) result 2018, which was conducted in the month of July.