SBI Clerk Mains Result 2018 has not announced by the State Bank of India yet and everyone is waiting anxiously for their result. Because as soon the results announced, selected candidates could move toward their goal. However, the mains examination was held on 5th August and one month has been passed but there is no official announcement have been made.
As per the reports, SBI Clerk Mains result likely to be announced by the end of the September. Therefore, all candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website to know the updates regarding the results. Meanwhile, the reason behind the delay has not known yet. But there are the expectations that SBI will announce the results before this month ends.
As soon as the State Bank of India released SBI Clerk Junior Associates Results then candidates will be able to check their results on the official website.
Here’s how to check your SBI Clerk JA Mains Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the Clerk Mains Result 2018.
3. Click on the link to check your result.
4. Enter your roll number and password to see your SBI Clerk Mains result.
5. Click on Ok
6. Your result will appear on the official website of SBI
7. Download and take a print out of your result for future references