The State Bank of India will be going to release the admit card for the SBI Clerk Mains exam today. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their admit card then get ready to check today on the official website.
As per the reports, the State Bank of India is likely to release the Junior Associate hall tickets on the official website. So, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website as your admit card can be released anytime now.
Here's how to download your SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the admit card on the ‘Announcement’ section.
3. Click on the link to ‘download your SBI Clerk admit card 2018’.
4. Enter your roll number and password to download your admit card
5. Click on Ok
6. Your hall ticket will appear on the official website of SBI
7. Download and take a print out of hall tickets for future references
As per the reports, SBI would conduct the Clerk Mains exam on 5th August. Therefore, admit card likely to release within two days.
The SBI Clerk Mains exam will be conducted of two hours and will have 200 marks which will be divided into four sections i.e. General and financial awareness (50 marks), general English (40 marks), quantitative aptitude (50 marks) and reasoning ability and computer aptitude (60 marks). So, all candidates are advised to prepare according to the exam pattern. As per the reports, there will be 190 questions asked in the exam.