The State Bank of India has given the sigh of relief to the candidates who had appeared for the SBI Clerk prelims examination after announcing the result on 24th July 2018. From the last few days, candidates were worried about their result because the mains examination dates already got released and only less than a month left for the preparation.
As the result announced for the Junior Associate prelims examination now, students will do the preparation for another stage of the examination i.e. Clerk Mains examination. As per the reports, the mains examination for the Clerk will be held on 5th August 2018. However, the date will only be confirmed when the admit card for the Junior Associate Mains examination would get a release.
As soon as the admit card released candidates can download their admit card from the official website of State Bank of India at sbi.co.in.
Follow these steps to download your SBI Clerk Junior Associate Mains Admit Card 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the admit card on the ‘Announcement’ section.
3. Click on the link to ‘download your SBI Clerk admit card 2018’.
4. Enter your roll number and password to download your admit card
5. Click on Ok
6. Your hall ticket will appear on the official website of SBI
7. Download and take a print out of hall tickets for future references
This year, SBI has released 8.301 vacancies for the Junior Associate posts. Candidates who have qualified the SBI Clerk preliminary examination are eligible for the SBI Mains examination for the Clerical grade. As per the reports, the SBI Clerk mains examination will be held on 5th August.