The SBI Clerk Mains exam is almost approaching but the admit card has not been released on the official website. Candidates who have selected for the second stage exam i.e. Junior Associate mains examination are waiting for their mains exam admit card now. There is no official announcement have been made from the side of SBI.
As per the reports, the State Bank of India likely to release the SBI Clerk admit card on the official website today. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their admit cards should keep their eyes on the official website as SBI can release the admit card any time now.
However, the mains examination for SBI Clerk will be held on 5th August and till now, no information about the SBI admit cards has not been uploaded on the official website.
As soon as the Junior Associate admit card uploaded on the official website of SBI then only candidates can download their hall tickets and also would be able to know the exact date and timing for the examination.
Here's how to download your SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the admit card on the ‘Announcement’ section.
3. Click on the link to ‘download your SBI Clerk admit card 2018’.
4. Enter your roll number and password to download your admit card
5. Click on Ok
6. Your hall ticket will appear on the official website of SBI
7. Download and take a print out of hall tickets for future references