After releasing the result of SBI Clerk prelims, the State Bank of India has uploaded the hall tickets for SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Main exam on its official website. Therefore, candidates who successfully moved towards the second step for the SBI Clerk post can download their e-hall ticket.
As per the official schedule, SBI Clerk Main exam will be held on 10th August for 8653 vacancies for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) for which the admit card is released at sbi.co.in.
The link to download the SBI Clerk Main exam will be available on the official website till 10th August 2019. Candidates are advised to download their admit card before the last day of the exam to avoid the last-minute rush.
Know SBI Clerk Main exam pattern:
SBI JA Main exam will consist of 190 questions of 200 marks. The total time will be allotted to complete the test is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Candidates who will qualify the exam will be eligible to appear for the Interview round.
Here's how to download your SBI Clerk Main Admit card 2019:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the admit card on the ‘Announcement’ section.
3. Click on the link to ‘download your SBI Clerk Main exam admit card 2019’.
4. Enter your roll number and password to download your admit card
5. Click on Ok
6. Your hall ticket will appear on the official website of SBI
7. Download and take a print out of hall tickets for future references