Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a job opportunity for Bhilai Steel Plant. Candidates apply for the post on or before November 15, 2019.
To apply for the post scroll down the article...
SAIL has released a vacancy for 296 posts of Operator cum Technician, Pharmacist, Attendant, Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver, Jr Staff Nurse and other.
The online application process has begun from October 26 and will conclude on November 15, 2019.
Check SAIL Recruitment 2019:
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) - 123 posts
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) (only for male) - 36 posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator) - 53 posts
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) - 21 posts
- Mining Foreman - 14 posts
- Pharmacist (Trainee) - 07 posts
- Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee) (only for male) - 08 posts
- Mining Mate - 30 posts
- Surveyor - 04 posts
Candidates from General/OBC category applying for the post of Operator cum Technician (Trainee), Pharmacist (Trainee), Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee), Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee), Mining Foreman and Surveyor will have to pay Rs 250. While for other category aspirants the application fee is Rs 150 as application fee. No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwD/ESM or departmental candidates.
Candidates who will fulfill the criteria will have to appear for the online test followed by skill/physical ability test (PAT) and driving test, as per the post. The weightage for online test is 100%, whereas skill test/physical ability test (PAT) and driving test will be of qualifying in nature.
Note: To know more vacancy details candidates can read the official notification.