Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) will close its recruitment process for 463 vacancies today. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post at sailcareers.com.
As per the notification, SAIL invited application forms for the post of Trainee and technician posts. The application process for the same was started on September 20, 2019. The last date to apply for the 463 Trainee and Technician post on October 11, 2019.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the vacancies before the closing of the application window.
SAIL has released these vacancies to fill posts in Bokaro Steel Plant. Candidates who wish to apply for the post can register themselves after checking the eligibility criteria.
Check education qualification required for post-wise:
- For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Candidates should have passed matriculation and also hold three years full-time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline.
- For Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): Matriculation passed and also have qualified the All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.
- For Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
Here’s how to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of SAIL at sailcareers.com.
2. Click on the link which says ‘SAIL Trainee and Technician jobs’
3. Enter your details asked in the form
4. Upload your documents
5. Make fee payment
6. Download application form
7. Take a printout for further purpose