The Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Bokaro has invited the online application form for the various posts released at the official website of SAIL.
As per the notification, SAIL has released the recruitment drive for the posts of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies. Therefore, candidates who wanted to work in SAIL can submit their application form at sail.co.in. Applicants can submit their application form till 18th February 2019.
Here’s how to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of SAIL at sail.co.in.
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee
3. Register yourself for generating login id and password
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload your documents and photo & signature
6. Download your form after completing the application process
7. Take a printout for further use
SAIL has released a total 275 posts
Check out the posts details:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3): 10
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3): 95
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): 121
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI): 49