The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) will soon to close its recruitment drive for the posts that was released on July 20, 2019. SAIL has released vacancies for the posts of management trainee, operator, other, and the last date to apply for the recruitment drive is July 31, 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the posts at sail.co.in.
SAIL has released a total of 205 posts for its Rourkela Steel Plant. Interested candidates can check more vacancy details given below:
- Executives: 26
- Fire Operator Trainee: 25
- Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver: 81
- Boiler Operator: 7
- Operator-cum-Technician: 47
- Attendant-Cum-Technician: 19
Age Limit Required to apply:
- For Management Trainee: 18 to 28 years
- For Junior Manager Safety: 18 to 30 years
- For Attendant-cum-Technician: 18 to 28 years
- For Junior Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): 18 to 30 years
- For Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver: 18 to 28 years
- For Deputy Manager (Boiler and Turbine): 18 to 37 years
- For Fire Operator: 18 to 28 years
- For Operator-Cum-Technician: 18 to 28 years
Note: The age relaxation process for the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) will be given as per government norms.
Check post-wise application fee
- General/ OBC/EWS applicants: Rs 500
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee, Boiler Operator) and Fire Operator posts: Rs 250
- Attendant-cum-technician and fireman-cum-fire engine driver: Rs 150
Note: To check more vacancy details at sail.co.in.