The Steel Authority of India Limited Jharkhand (SAIL) will soon to close its recruitment window for the posts of Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee. Therefore, candidates who have not applied for the position should apply now before the registration process gets finished.
As per the notification, the last date to submit the application form is 26th December. Candidates can apply for the position now because only one day is left for the registration process.
Check out the vacancy details:
There is a total of 30 Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee posts released by SAIL
The maximum age limit for the aspirant is 28 years. However, SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
• For General/OBC candidates: Rs 250
• For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Here’s how to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of SAIL at sail.co.in.
2. Click on the link for the posts of Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee
3. Submit your details asked on the application form
4. Submit your application fees
5. Click on Ok after submitting all details
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in written test and skill test.
Note: To know more about the recruitment process, candidates should visit the official website of SAIL at www.sail.co.in.