Indian Railways has released the huge vacancies for the post of junior engineer (JE) on its official websites this month. Candidates who have not applied for the vacancies can submit their application form as soon as possible as the last date to submit the application form is arriving.
As per the notification, Railway Recruitment Board had advertised the vacancies for the post of junior engineer (JE) and released a total of 13,487 posts. The last date to submit the online application form for RRB JE post is 31st January and applicants can do the registrations till 11:50 pm.
However, the stage-I computer-based examination for the same post will be held in April 2019.
Additionally, candidates submit the application fee till 4th February 2019 via offline mode and online application fee can be submitted till 5th February 2019. To submit the application form, aspirants will have to visit the official website of RRB.
Here's how to apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the regional website of RRB at rrb.gov.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of RRB JE
3. Register yourself for the vacancy
4. Upload your documents
5. Submit the application fee
6. Click on OK to submit your application form
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future references