The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has rescheduled its RRB JE second stage examination due to the technical glitch. Therefore, candidates who have qualified the first stage computer-based test (CBT) exam should check the details about the new schedule about the exam.
RRB JE exam is held for the recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE (IT)], Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)} against CEN 03/2018.
As per the new notification, RRB JE CBT 2 will be held on September 19, 2019, at various examination centers across the nation.
Therefore, candidates whose RRB JE CBT 2 exam was canceled or rescheduled can visit the official regional website of RRBs and check the details about the examination.
Here’s how to apply for RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Admit Card 2019:
1. Visit the official website of RRBs
2. Click on the click which says, “2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT)”
3. Enter your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Admit card will appear on the page
6. Download RRB JE CBT 2 admit card
7. Take a printout for further use
RRB JE CBT 2 Exam:
RRB Je 2 exam will consist of 150 questions
Check marks division section-wise:
- General Awareness: 15 marks
- Physics & Chemistry: 15 marks
- Basics of Computers and applications: 10 marks
- Basics of Environment and Pollution Control: 15 marks
- Technical Abilities: 100 marks.
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
- Negative marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
RRB JE Result 2019: Vacancy details
Total number of available posts: 13487
Post-wise vacancy details:
- Number of posts for Junior Engineer: 12844
- Number of posts for Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 29
- Number of posts for Depot Material Superintendent: 227
- Number of posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 387
RRB JE Result 2019: Payscale
The selected candidates will receive a basic monthly pay of Rs 35,400.