The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will soon to release the results for the Group D examination on its official website. Therefore, candidates who had appeared for the examination must keep their eyes on the official website because results can be expected anytime in the mid of February, NDTV reported.
As per the reports, RRB likely to release the results of the Group D exam on 13th February 2019. This year, over 1 crore candidates had applied for the Group D recruitment exam. To check their results, aspirants can visit the RRB region websites.
Here’s how to check RRB Group D Exam Results 2018-19:
1. Open the official website of RRB at rrbcdg.gov.in
2. Look for the link that shows to check the results of RRB Group D exam
3. Check your results by clicking on the link
4. Submit the details asked on the new page
5. Click on OK and your result will appear
6. Download your result
7. If interested then, take a printout of it
However, candidates will be notified about the results of their group D examination via SMS or e-mail id which they have mentioned while filling the application form and get registered.
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment drive on 62,000 vacancies in the various units of Indian Railways under Group D.
RRB Group D exam results will be declared just after a year when the jobs on the post were announced. Earlier on 10th February 2018, Indian Railways had notified the huge recruitment for various posts.