Railway Recruitment Board will soon to release the results for the Group D exam on its official website. RRB will only release the results of the written examination that was held last in the month of September and December 2018.
However, all the candidates are advised to keep some important documents ready for the next stage to get selected for the post.
The Railway Recruitment Board will be going to release the results of Group D exam on 13th February 2019. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their results must keep their eyes on the official website of RRB.
Here’s how to check RRB Group D Results 2018:
1. Open the official website of RRB at rrbcdg.gov.in
2. Look for the link that shows to check the results of RRB Group D exam
3. Check your results by clicking on the link
4. Submit the details asked on the new page
5. Click on OK and your result will appear
6. Download your result
7. If interested then, take a printout of it
Candidates who will qualify the RRB Group D exam will have to appear for the next stage which will constitute of document verification and physical endurance test (PET). Candidates need to carry all the documents and in the prescribed format for the same.
Check out the documents required:
- Candidates should take Class 10 (SSC) certificate with them
- All marksheets are required for the verificaition which has been mentioned in application form
- PWD candidates certificate
- Caste proof
- Date of birth proof – class 10 certificate or birth certificate
- Address proof which requires voter id card details and Aadhaar card
- Medical/physical fitness certificate