The Railway Recruitment Board had completed all of its three shifts exams for Group C ALP today. In our previous, news articles we have told you about the how was the RRB ALP online exam level. The Shift I and Shift II exam was of moderate level. Now, it’s time for the shift III exam analysis.
This year, Indian Railways has announced over one lakh vacancies and out of the total around 60,000 vacancies are for the group C posts. After a long wait, Indian Railways has conducted its computer-based examination from 9th August 2018.
This year RRB has also introduced several changes in the RRB examination. Candidates have appeared for Indian Railways one of the biggest recruitment drives. All the examination for different posts released by Railway Recruitment Board will be online mode examination.
Also, Indian Railways has also run two special trains for the aspirants who are going to appear for the examination.
Meanwhile, shift III examination has finished at 5:00 pm and candidates are coming out of their examination centre. The shift three examination was of one hour while for PWD candidates, it was 80 minutes examination. The total number of questions that have been asked in the examination is 75.
Check out the analysis of the paper section-wise. As the examination is based on the four parts i.e
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning
3. General Science
4. General Awareness
It was easy to moderate.
Check out the questions asked in exam:
1. At what time between 4 and 5′ o clocks will the hands of clocks be at right angle?
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning:
The questions asked in the paper were easy.
Check out the questions asked in this section:
1. Which day on 26 January 1950 ?- Thursday
2. Fill the empty series. A, BC, DEF, GHIJ, KLMNO, …….
3. General Science:
As per the sources, questions were easy to moderate.
4. General Awareness:
Reportedly, all the 10 questions in this sections were easy.
Check out the questions:
1. Who is the CEO of State Bank of India (SBI) ? – Arundhati Bhattacharya
2. Who is the author of Great American Wish Book ? – Sears Roebuck
3. Who is the father of Ecology ? – Alexander Von Humboldt
4. Headquarter of ISRO is located in – Bangalore
5. Who is the director of Baahubali movie ? – Rajamouli
6. Which metal has lightest weight ? – Lithium
7. Where is Gangotri Research Station located ?- Antarctica
8. Bullet Train Project started between two City ? – Mumbai- Ahmedabad
9. CEO of JP Morgan- Jamie Dimon
10. Bidhan Chandra Ray Award is given in which field ? – Medicine
11. What is the chemical name of vitamin C?
12. Which sport does Neeraj Chopra belong?
13. What is the PH value on teeth decay?
14. What is name of FIFA Footbal 2018?
15. What is formula of Washing soda?
As per the reports, the shift 3 exam was at a moderate level.
However, today's all three shift exam have been confused. Now, wait for the questions that have been asked in today exam.
Stay tuned with us for more updates.