The Railway Recruitment Board has started its first stage computer-based test from 9th August for the recruitment of Group C post (ALP and Technician). RRB is conducting its CBT examination in three shifts, i.e. Shift I, Shift II and Shift III. The first shift will start from 10:00 am to 11:00 am, the second shift is 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm while the third shift is between 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
The questions that will be asked in RRB Group C paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English. As the exam is computer-based, therefore, the questions are objective in nature.
However, candidates have already appeared for the shift I examination and we have also told you that how were the questions asked in the shift I exam. Now, we are going to tell you about the shift II exam which has conducted today i.e. 10th August 2018.
The shift II exam was conducted between 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. The time duration of the exam was 1 hour and the total number of questions was 75. However, the time limit for the PWD candidates is 80 minutes.
Now, we are going to do the analysis of the RRB ALP Shift II examination which has concluded at 2:00 pm today.
Check out the analysis of the paper section-wise. As the examination is based on the four parts i.e
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning
3. General Science
4. General Awareness
It was easy to moderate
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning:
The questions asked in the paper were easy to moderate.
3. General Science:
As per the sources, questions were easy.
4. General Awareness:
Reportedly, all the 10 questions in this sections were easy.
As per the reports, the shift I exam was at easy to moderate level.
- Check out the questions that were asked in Maths section:
1. Cost of pen is Rs 20. A merchant sells first pen for Rs 2, 2nd pen for Rs 4 3rd pen for Rs 6 and so on.What is the no. of pen he should sell to get profit of 20%.
2. If x+y=5, y+z=7, z+x= 6 then Find x y z.
3. What will be the total salary of a person who saves Rs 2210 & do 60% home expense and 20% personal expense?
4. What is the angle made by hour had at 4:37 PM?
5. If (a+b+c)=3, then (a3+b3+c3)2 =?
6. Which one is perfect square number?
7. What will be the total salary of a person who saves Rs 2210 & do 60% home expense and 20% personal expense?
8. One Roller rotates 20 times in 1 hour, then how much radian will move in 25 minutes.
- Check out the questions in General Intelligence and Reasoning:
The level of this section was easy. Here are the questions that have been asked:
1. Find incorrect number in series. 6, 12, 20, 32, 42, 56.
2. Find conclusion.
- All caps are books.
- All books are pens.
- Some caps are not pens.
- Some pens are not pens.
3. 13:5 :: 32:? . Find it
4. There is poverty in India. Which statement is correct?
A. Politicians should be replaced.
B. Politician should love in poverty area.
5. People:Person :: ?
A. Nucleus: Nuclei
B. Fungus : Fungi
C. Cacti : Cactus
D. None of above
- Check out the questions asked in General Awareness:
1. Who is the Chief Minister of Goa ? – Manohar Parrikar
2. What is the use of Electroencephalogram (EEG) ?- For Brain detection
3. One question from family of plants.
4. Which Bank Implemented Unnati Credit Card- State Bank of India (SBI)
5. Which country hosted Women Asia Hocket Cup 2017 ?- Japan
6. Chief Secretary of Delhi Government ?
7. Where is Uri Dam is Located ? – Jammu & Kashmir (Sulej River)
8. Raghuram G Rajan is professor of Which University ? – Chicago
9. What is kinetic energy if ball speed is 4 m/sec and weight is 0.1 Kg.
10. Which party does Imran belong? -PTI
Remember these questions have been posted by students on social media, by those who have appeared for the RRB ALP examination 2018.
Stay tuned with us for more updates.