Reserve Bank of India, RBI will close its application window for the post of Grade B today, October 11, 2019. Aspirants who have not applied for the post should submit their application form now.
To apply for the post candidates need to visit the official website at rbi.org.in. RBI has started its application process on September 21, 2019, and invited application forms to fill a total of 199 posts.
RBI will conduct Phase 1 examination for the post on November 9, 2019, and candidates who will qualify the Phase 1 will be eligible to appear for the Phase 2 exam which will be held on December 1, 2019.
Here’s how to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Rbi at rbi.org.in
2. Click on the link RBI Grade B notification 2019
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the page
5. Upload your documents
6. Make fee payment
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for further purpose
Age Limit Required:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit required for the post is September 1, 2019.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Phase 1 and Phase 2 exam along with an interview.
- Online application process starts: September 21, 2019
- Last Date to apply: October 11, 2019