The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE or BSER) likely to announce RBSE Class 10th results today (3rd June 2019). Therefore, students who appeared for the exam should keep their eyes on the official website.
As per the reports, results of RBSE 10th will be announced after 11 am. Candidates can check their Rajasthan Board results at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Here's how to check your RBSE Class 10th Result 2019:
1. Open the official website of RBSE at rajresults.nic.in.
2. Click on the link, ‘RBSE Class 10th results’
3. After clicking the link, candidates will be directed to a new page
4. Submit your details like registration id and password.
5. Click on Submit button
6. Your RBSE Rajasthan 10th result will appear on the page
7. Download your result
8. Take a printout for further use
This year, over 11 lakh students appeared for RBSE Board class 10 examination. The examination was held at various test centre across the nation.
In case, students were failed to check their results on the official website, then, aspirants can get their results via SMS.
Here's how to check RBSE 10th Result 2019 via SMS:
Candidates have to type RESULTRAJ10AROLL NUMBER and send it to 56263.