PSCAP aka Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the jobs notification for the government aspirants. Candidates who will get the selection for the latest job released by PSCAP will get the monthly salary up to Rs 87,000. Therefore, to grab this opportunity aspirants will have to visit the official website and go through the notification.
As per the notification, there are 15004 Panchayat Secretary, Group II Services, Extension Officer, Agriculture Officer & various vacancy on the official website. All the interested aspirants can submit their application form only at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Aspirants who are allowed to submit their application form should be between 18 years to 42 years only and also they should be graduate from a recognised university.
Check out the vacancy details:
- Post name- Group II Services
- No of vacancy- 446
- Pay scale- Rs 16,400 – Rs 77,030
To apply for this post, aspirants must have a degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognized University.
- Application Processing fee (All Candidates) is Rs 250
- Examination Fee- (Gen/OBC Only)- Rs 120
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application- 10 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application- 31 January 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee- 30 January 2019
- Post name- Agriculture Officer
- No of posts- 27
- Pay scale- Rs 35,120 – 87,130
All the interested candidates should possess the degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognised university.
- Application Processing fee (All Candidates)- Rs 250
- Examination Fee (Gen/OBC Only)- Rs 120
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
Date To Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application- 7 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application- 29 January 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee- 28 January 2019