Are you interested to work in the Post office? The West Bengal Postal Service has invited an application form for over 200 posts. Therefore, candidates who are having interest in this recruitment drive can submit their online application form.
As per the official notification, the West Bengal Postal Service has released 266 vacancies for Postman/Mailguard. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive after check the eligibility criteria for the examination.
However, candidates can apply for the vacancy before 24th November 218. Because after the last date, no candidates will allow submitting their online application form.
Here’s how to apply for Postal Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Postman/Mailguard
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your application form by filling all the details
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Click on OK after fees submission
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future purpose
Check out the vacancies released under Post Office Recruitment:
Post and Vacancies
- Postman/Mailguard: 266 Posts
Check out vacancies category-wise:
- UR – 158
- SC – 69
- ST – 39
- The minimum age limit for the vacany is 18 Years.
- The maximum age limit for the vacancy is 27 Years.
Candidates applying under General/OBC category will have pay Rs 400 as application fee. However, for SC/ST candidates fee is exempted.
Also, candidates are advised that for any details about this recruitment,should check the official website.