The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has invited the online application form for over 1000 Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant posts. So, candidates who wanted to apply for the vacancy can go to the official website to submit their application form.
As per the notification, the OSSSC has released the posts of Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant under General and Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST candidates. All the interested aspirants can apply for 1746 vacancies and the last date to submit the application form along with the application fee for the post is 6th February 2019.
Check out the job criteria:
To apply for the vacancy, it is necessary that a candidate must have passed graduation or equivalent degree from a University or Institution recognised in India. An applicant should also have a basic knowledge of computer skills.
The minimum age limit for the OSSSC vacancy is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the job is 32 years as on 1st April 2018.
Here’s how to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of OSSSC at www.osssc.gov.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of posts of Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant
3. Register yourself first to login to the account
4. Submit your application form after login to your official account
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Submit the application fee
7. Click on Ok after completion of an application form
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references