Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a job notification for the post of Auditor posts. Applications can be filled till 14th July 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position before the last date.
Before applying for the vacancies candidates are advised to go through the official and detailed notification released by OSSC for the vacancy. In the notification, aspirants will be able to know the details about eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification required for the post, salary structure, job location, and other important details.
To know vacancy details, candidates can scroll down the article to read vacancy information.
Check Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification Required:
Aspirants should hold the degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized board/institute. Also, the candidate should have a good knowledge of Computer
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit for the vacancy is 32 years.
Age relaxation to the reserved category ( SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women) will be rewarded as per Govt. Rules.
Name of the Post:
Auditor – 82 vacant seats
Candidates who will be selected for the position will get the salary between Rs. 9300- to 34,800 per month.
Last Date of Application: 14 July 2019
Know how to apply:
1. Visit the official website of OSSC at www.ossc.gov.in on
2. Look for the link which shows OSSC Auditor Posts
3. Register yourself by submitting your details asked on the page
4. Upload your documents like photo, signature and other details
5. Make online fee payment
6. Submit your complete application form
7. Download and take a printout of application for further purpose