It’s an alert for those candidates who have not applied for the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) examination as today is the last date to submit the application form. Therefore, all candidates are advised to submit their online application form for the Group A and Group B exam now.
OPSC recruitment drive for the positions in Group A and Group B in Odisha Administrative service, Odisha Finance service, Odisha Police Service, Odisha Revenue services and others will be going to close today. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the examination today otherwise you will miss the opportunity for a year.
Check out the vacancy details:
- Odisha Administrative Service (OAS): 60
- Odisha Finance Service (OFS): 21
- Odisha Police Service (OPS): 15
- Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS): 06
- Odisha Taxation Service (OTS): 39
- Odisha Employment Service (OES): 16
- Odisha Revenue Service (ORS): 61
Here’s how to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of OPSC at opsconline.gov
2. Click on the recruitment link released on the official website
3. Submit your application form
4. Upload your documents including photo, signature
5. Pay the fees for the application
6. Download your form
7. Take a printout for future reference
Aspirants will be selected after clearing the three stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Those would unable to qualify any of the above stage they will not be consider as a selected candidate.