Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited online applications to form from Bachelors degree holders from 14th March 2019. ONGC has released 4000 vacancies on various posts. Therefore, candidates who are having interest in the latest vacancy can submit their application form now.
As per the official advertisement, there is a total of 4104 vacancies for apprentices in different trades. So, candidates can submit their application form on or before 28th March 2019.
Before submitting the application form, candidates should check the eligibility required by ONGC for the posts.
Check out Eligibility and Criteria:
- Assistant- Human Resource: Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree (Graduation) in BA or BBA from a government recognized institute/ University.
- Accountant: Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a government recognized institute/University.
- Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc with PCM or PCB; ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) -B.Sc with PCM or PCB
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) -- ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Electrician- ITI in Electrician Trade
Note: To know more details about posts, candidates should official website of ONGC.
The minimum age limit to apply for the vacancy is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 24 years. Also, the age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be given as per government norms.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application begins – March 14, 2019
- Last date of online applications– March 28, 2019
- Tentative date of Result/Selection – April 1, 2019
- Document Verification – April 8 to 12 April 2019
- Joining of Candidates – April 15 2019