Admit cards are available! The National Testing Agency has released the hall tickets for the UGC NET June exam on its official website. Therefore, candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website of NTA at ntanet.nic.in.
As per the official notification, the admit cards are available for the NTA UGC NET exam which will be held from 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th June 2019 across the country.
NTA NET exam is conducted for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only.
Know how to download NTA NET June Exam Admit Card 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET June exam admit card
3. Enter registration id and password to download your hall ticket
4. Click on Ok
5. After details submission, admit card will appear on the official website
6. Download UGC NET admit card
7. Take a print out for future references
After downloading UGC NET admit card, candidates are advised to check some important points mentioned on the hall tickets.
Check what to check on UGC NET June 2019 exam admit cards:
1. Candidate’s name
2. Roll Number
3. Exam date
4. Exam center details
5. Application id or Registration id
6. Photo and signature
8. Father's Name
9. Timing Test
Also, NET aspirants advised to carefully read the instructions mentioned on their hall tickets before appearing for the UGC NET June exam.
Dates To Remember:
- Admit Cards available : May 27, 2019
- NTA UGC NET June 2019 Exam Dates: June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2019
- Timing of Examination: First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
- Results will announce on: 15, 2019 (tentative date)